Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 10
Total: 11

+- User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Author Topic: OPEN BAD THOUGHTS GIVE ME BAD DREAMS // joining  (Read 382 times)

Description:

Offline ADLEY .

BAD THOUGHTS GIVE ME BAD DREAMS // joining
« on: August 23, 2021, 10:25:30 PM »
BE CAREFUL MAKING WISHES IN THE DARK !❧❦
He was finally free.

Adley still wore a chain collar around his neck that signified he was owned by the humans, but he knew they weren't able to find him. Not after he ran so quickly and so far away from the Circus. Hell, he wasn't even in the area that he initially fled to anymore; the flat moor was replaced by thick trees and Adley felt almost at home here. It wasn't anything like the grasslands where his family was from, but it provided him a sense of safety.

Unfortunately, the serval was unaware he was in Clan territory.❧❦
CAN'T BE SURE WHEN THEY'VE HIT THEIR MARK !
bio ♛ male ♛ loner, no group ♛ tags

Offline HYENASTAR.

Re: BAD THOUGHTS GIVE ME BAD DREAMS // joining
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 12:22:32 PM »
I'VE LOST IT ALL !
The fact that it was a RiverClan cat that had gotten a prophecy - not to mention, a medicine cat first, was rather irritating. Hyenastar didn't like how smug it made Spiderstar, though ironically she was unaware of how she would have been the same, if ThunderClan had been in RiverClan's place instead. The leader of ThunderClan was more wary of their fish-smelling neighbors and as such, as patrolling when she came across an unfamiliar scent. It was sharp and foul, a somewhat burnt and buttery smell (though she had no idea what 'butter' was).

The size of the unfamiliar cat was a bit off-putting but Hyenastar pushed down that brief worry and bounded through the bushes at the tom. "You're on ThunderClan territory." Hyenastar hissed, glaring up at Adley as she spoke and unsheathing her claws as a warning. "State your name and business with us."
HYENASTAR — THUNDERCLAN LEADER (9/9 LIVES) — PENNED BY MAPLE
(c) tikki
MY INSIDES SCREAM SO LOUD !
bio ♛ transfemale ♛ thunderclan leader ♛ tags

Offline ADLEY .

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 06:58:46 PM »
A smaller, brown-furred feline came rushing towards Adley, with the serval taking a few steps back in surprise. His own fur fluffed out defensively, listening to the she-cat's words. ThunderClan...? Alright so clearly this was some sort of group of small felines. Judging by this cat's reaction, she must be some kind of guardian or something.

"Sorry, I wasn't aware this area was under control," Adley apologized, frowning. "My name is Adley, and I was just trying to escape from the Humans and I stumbled across this area, I don't mean any harm, I promise."❧❦

Offline HYENASTAR.

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 03:53:37 PM »
I'M HOLDING ON SO TIGHTLY NOW !
The definitely was not a Warrior's name, and although Hyenastar had no idea what a 'Human' was, but based on the fact this cat wore a chain around his neck, the Leader had a feeling that he was referring to Twolegs. This conclusion made the fur along Hyenastar's spine ripple, a newfound anger rushing through her at the mention of the hairless creatures. "You say you mean no harm," Hyenastar spoke with a low hiss. "And yet, you still have the mark of a Twoleg. Of a... Human." The word felt foreign on her tongue, but she made no comment of it. "You are leading them here. Leave my territory." With ThunderClan having few warriors right now, she couldn't risk her Clan being taken away.

Not when StarClan had chosen her to lead them.
(c) tikki

Offline ADLEY .

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 08:19:35 AM »
"I promise I don't mean any harm." Adley spoke slowly, his gaze still narrowed at the she-cat who spoke towards him. His tail tip flicked as she threatened him, but Adley felt nothing towards Hyenastar. Her threats didn't mean much to him, at least not right now. "Listen, I don't want the Humans here as much you do, I want to get away from them as much as possible."

Although her words did ring true to his ears, and that's what made him worried. Were the Humans coming to look for him? Surely not, given how far he had run off. ❧❦

Offline HYENASTAR.

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 12:55:59 AM »
That wasn't enough. Hyenastar spat at the serval's words, walking closer to him with her claws unsheathed. "You threaten my Clan simply by being here. You reek of these Humans and that collar of yours will lead them straight to us." Clearly, this guy wasn't getting the hint. It was evident in the way he reacted to her, the way he didn't seemed bothered by her until she brought up the possibility of the Twolegs being here. Adley didn't move and opened his mouth to speak, but Hyenastar interrupted him immediately with a swipe of her claws.

Hyenastar felt her claws rake his skin slightly and the startled and pain yowl from Adley only confirmed that she had hit her target. No series injuries - yet - but the Leader wasn't satisfied. Adley needed to leave and if she had to force him to do so, then so be it. With Adley taking a step back, Hyenastar pounced at him, clinging to his side and sinking her claws into him.
(c) tikki

Offline ADLEY .

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 06:15:51 AM »
Out of everything happening to him today, Adley was not expecting to be attacked. Perhaps he should have been more prepared, given Hyenastar's body language, but he had been hoping the ThunderClan leader would understand when he spoke truthfully. He opened his mouth to respond to her, but instead, the smaller she-cat swiped at him. Adley stepped backwards in surprise, a yowl escaping from his throat as he felt Hyenastar's claws rake him - followed soon by the Leader jumping at him and clinging onto his body.

"What the hell!" Adley exclaimed, pain flickering through his sides as Hyenastar dug his claws into him. Instinctively, the serval dropped to the ground and tried to crush Hyenastar under him; but the smaller feline was quick and jumped off him before he hit the ground. Before he had time to react, Adley felt claws pricking his skin again, and he growled, kicking at Hyenastar with his hind legs as he scrambled to his paws.

Adley hit Hyenastar at least once, he felt her forearms getting clawed from his kicks, but he didn't want to risk the Leader leaping at him again - instead, the serval took off in the opposite direction, his ears flattened against his head.

//out!❧❦

Offline HYENASTAR.

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2021, 02:10:53 PM »
Of course, Hyenastar let out a hiss as she felt Adley's hind claws scratch her, but thankfully it wouldn't be anything major. "Stay out of Clan territory!" The she-cat hissed after the tom as he fled, her tail flicking mindlessly behind her. I need to up the patrols. With that in mind, Hyenastar turned around and headed back to camp, an agitated look on her face.
(c) tikki

+-Recent Topics

I was never all that kind! -- Intruder by Melachi
Today at 12:50:44 AM

Are we too young for this? - Melachi by Ares T.
Today at 12:46:16 AM

KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE PELICANS - Character Bio and Storage by Ares T.
Today at 12:36:14 AM

I NEED YOU -- JOINING, OPEN -- TO DESTROY ME! by MISSING
January 19, 2022, 09:42:08 PM

who do you cry for ❆ open; revival by Ero`Seus
January 19, 2022, 09:26:25 PM

SAYING "HELLO" IN A TUNNEL / Introduction by HYENASTAR.
January 19, 2022, 03:06:10 AM

THEY WANNA SEE BLOOD // refugee by RUNNINGSPIRIT.
January 17, 2022, 08:23:22 AM

Round and around we go -- Relaxation by JAXON HALE.
January 17, 2022, 08:12:55 AM

SONG OF SILENCE // death by HAUNTINGDREAMS.
January 17, 2022, 08:07:32 AM

N[O]THING LEFT TO PROVE TO YOU || sick? by WITHEREDSTAR.
January 16, 2022, 02:00:19 AM