Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2

+- User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Author Topic: The Fallen I'M JUST A PUPPET IN YOUR PLAY // j[o]ining  (Read 120 times)

Description:

Offline GORDON CIPHER.

I'M JUST A PUPPET IN YOUR PLAY // j[o]ining
« on: August 25, 2021, 04:30:45 PM »
I LINGER IN THE DOORWAY OF ALARM CLOCK -❧❦
The trees had gotten thicker by now, Gordon noticed as she finally slowed down from running. Her lungs screamed for her to catch her breath, but the munchkin was too afraid to be gasping for air right now. Instead, the she-cat slowed down her pace and choose to take deep, slow breaths to try and calm her pounding heart.

Her heart pounding made it hard for Gordon to hear things properly, with the only thing she could really hear was her own heart. Eventually the munchkin settled herself into a hallowed out tree, her body trembling at the effort it took for her to run for so long. As Gordon curled up, the she-cat felt tears slowly rolling down her cheeks; she wasn't necessarily upset and rather the tears came from stress and anxiety - but, Gordon told herself, she was safe now.

At least she hoped so.❧❦
SCREAMING MONSTERS CALLING MY NAME !
bio ♛ female ♛ loner, no group ♛ tags

Offline KAINAN.

Re: I'M JUST A PUPPET IN YOUR PLAY // j[o]ining
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 10:34:56 PM »
The Spirit Watcher honestly hadn't been expecting to find anyone at the borders today. It seemed to of been quite some time since the last newcomer had joined the Tribe and so the hope of spotting anyone new had been starting to dwindle. But alas the hybrid never gave up and of course continued on with the daily border checks, always on the look out for any unfamiliar scents and of course making sure their scent markers were still in place.

With this Kainan was quite surprised when he heard the soft sounds of someone moving nearby, drawing the hybrid's attention rather quickly. He padded towards the sound, tail flicking behind him as he moved through the wooded area. Soon enough he was stumbling upon Gordon, the first thing his orbs noticing were the tears that seemed to come from the feline. Kainan lowered his head closer to the ground, hoping to come off as less intimidating, his size seemed to frighten a few creatures and with the tears the other shed he didn't want to risk making things worse. "Hello there, you're on Tribe of the Fallen's land, are you injured or need help?"
KAINAN DOGWOOD - TRIBE OF THE FALLEN SPIRIT WATCHER - PENNED BY WeepingConstellation
template made by tikki

Offline Melachi

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 11:28:38 PM »
☠THIS IS WHAT I SHOULDN'T BE☠ No, he wasn't stalking for following Kainan around like a duckling. He was merely... keeping an eye out for anything that could hurt him? He felt like he owed Kainan and was willing to help him, even if he was a bit awkward about it.

But today he was going to go out alone, he swore he was. He wasn't planning to run into anyone, let alone Kainan. And Melachi was at an angle that didn't allow him to see Gordon, so it seemed like Kainan was just talking to a tree. "Who're you talking to?" He said in his usually hushed voice, shuffling his wings which hid his sword under their plumes. And he stood there silently after he spoke, his head tilted slightly.  ☠THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BE!☠

Offline GORDON CIPHER.

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 02:03:47 AM »
I LINGER IN THE DOORWAY OF ALARM CLOCK -❧❦
Someone was coming by her hiding spot and Gordon tensed up at the sound of pawsteps getting closer. Eventually a creature peeked into the hallow she hid in, speaking softly towards her. At first, Gordon opened her mouth to respond to Kainan, but quickly shut it at the sound of another voice.

Gordon couldn't make out what Melachi said, but she could faintly hear the other speaking towards Kainan in the distance. Her heart was pounding in her chest, seemingly getting worse by the second, and there was pressure growing in the same area. It made it hard to breathe, but Gordon tried to focus on making her anxiety less obvious.

Tribe of the Fallen. An unfamiliar name, which despite everything, was actually reassuring almost. If Gordon hadn't heard of this group, then surely Caesar didn't? "I-I'm not hurt," Gordon eventually found the strength to reply to Kainan, but didn't move any closer to him. "I-I'm just, um... S-seeking refuge?" That was really the only way to describe it. "From-from my birthplace. I-it's not safe for me there..."

That was really all she could say. It was vague at the very least and Gordon didn't want to make it obvious who or what she was hiding from. Not when she didn't know if these creatures knew her father.❧❦
SCREAMING MONSTERS CALLING MY NAME !
bio ♛ female ♛ loner, no group ♛ tags

+-Recent Topics

THE PURGE OCTOBER 2021 by Mysteriously Maple
October 19, 2021, 12:09:12 AM

Shattered Lives on Display // Pet Snake by Kold
October 18, 2021, 11:43:56 PM

KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE PELICANS - Character Bio and Storage by Kold
October 18, 2021, 11:04:53 PM

HE WILL TEAR YOUR CITY DOWN // pet bat by CAESAR CIPHER.
October 18, 2021, 10:37:12 PM

TRY TO CATCH UP, MOTHERFUCKER! / npc kidnapping by CAESAR CIPHER.
October 18, 2021, 01:37:30 PM

Inactivity Notice by Mysteriously Maple
October 16, 2021, 08:27:34 AM

Why did I speak up? // Patching up wounds by BYRIATH
October 13, 2021, 12:11:06 AM

STUCK HERE TO DECAY!// Returning by BYRIATH
October 12, 2021, 09:16:27 PM

MysticClan Guide || Updated 10/12/2021 by MYSTICCLAN.
October 12, 2021, 09:07:37 AM

MysticClan Allegiances || Updated 10/12/2021 by MYSTICCLAN.
October 12, 2021, 09:07:07 AM