Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

+- User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Author Topic: PRIVATE Won’t you lock my heart away in your chest? || private with Byriath  (Read 631 times)

Description:

Offline Saturn.

It had been yet another night full of nightmares and after the fifth time of violently waking up Saturn decided to give up and go for a walk. The Ringmaster slipped out of their tent, careful to not wake the pups as they moved. They easily found themself spreading their wings and lifting into the sky, finding the cool night air gliding through their fur and feathers comforting. A soft hun slipped past their muzzle as they flew, eyes closed. Finally they drifted towards the ground, landing softly and holding their wings against their back. Saturn picked up a slow pace of walking, an ear flicking at the sound of the nocturnal creatures making themselves known. Soon a melody filtered past their muzzle, a song that was repeating in their mind.

“ I've looked a long time to find you
I drifted through the universe, just to lay beside you
Anywhere you want me to take you, I'll go (yeah)
But there's things about me that you just don't know
If I told you where I've been
Would you still call me baby?
And if I told you everything
Would you call me crazy?
Cause baby I'm a dark star, dark star, ohh
My heart was born out of the fire
I lost love a thousand years ago
And still, I can't find her
Now I don't love like I used to
But I've got stories I could tell you
If I want to
Would you call me crazy?
Ohh
Would you call me crazy?
Baby I'm a dark star, dark star, ohh
Cause baby I'm a dark star, dark star, ohh”
SATURN NIGHTSHADE - KOMOREBI FAIR - PENNED BY WeepingConstellation
template made by tikki
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 01:10:43 PM by Saturn. »

Offline BYRIATH

Re: Won’t you lick my heart away in your chest? || private with Byriath
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 09:07:42 PM »
IT'S NOT EASY FACING UP-
Nightmares were a somewhat constant thing in Byriath's nightly routine. Nightmares and phantom pains. It kept him up, but his type of gods never needed sleep. He never needed sleep. It was more of a passtime for him, but to make himself seem mortal among the Fair, he tried his best to sleep.

The war god halted his steps, moon-lit walk interrupted by the gentle song that was carried on the wind. His scarred face twisted in confusion, but he started for the source of the sound. And a low hum left his maw as he stared at Saturn, stepping toward the wolf. Deep within the recesses of his chest, where cobwebs had begun to make a home in his heart, a low flutter hit. Barely noticeable, the god had no idea what had begun.

"i haven't heard singing in a while." he spoke, punctuating the cool air between them.
WHEN YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS BLACK!
Byriath - Member of The Komorebi Fair - ? Years old - Reference
(c) tikki

Offline Saturn.

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 10:05:45 AM »
Saturn hadn’t expected anyone else to be up this late and so when Byriath spoke up near them it startled the Ringmaster out of their fog of no thoughts. Their head snapped towards the other, gaze widened slightly before returning back to normal, a soft sigh slipping past their muzzle. “Ah yes not many in the Fair sing often if at all,” the hummed, head tilting slightly. “Honestly I don’t think I’ve heard anyone sing since I joined the Fair, I guess it’s just not something anyone enjoys doing anymore,” the mused. “You’re up awful late, may I ask why?”
template made by tikki

Offline BYRIATH

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 08:47:37 PM »
IT'S NOT EASY FACING UP-
"Not something anyone enjoys anymore? Maybe around here, yes, but-" He started but stopped abruptly, shaking his head. Byraith approached the ringleader, shrugging his shoulders gently. "I can't sleep some nights. What about you?" He sat down nearby Saturn, tilting his head up to the sky.

"I find it very hard to believe that singing could not be enjoyed by many here. I've picked up some songs from my old home, a land far from here." His voice got soft, almost dazed, before he shook his head violently and let out a low rumble.
(c) tikki

Offline Saturn.

Re: Won’t you lock my heart away in your chest? || private with Byriath
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2021, 01:20:18 PM »
Saturn chuckled softly before they chose to reply. “Same as you, sleep just avoids me most nights and I find it comforting just to come out here,” they mused with a soft hum. An ear flicked slightly as they pondered their next words, head tilting slightly as they listened to Byriath. “You would think the Fair would be the ones who would sing but I haven’t heard anyone sing I that I know of,” they mused.
template made by tikki

Offline BYRIATH

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2021, 11:59:45 PM »
IT'S NOT EASY FACING UP-
"Insomnia is always fun." He rumbled, keeping his eyes on the stars. Byraith let out a disappointed hum at the words Saturn said. "Maybe we need to do a boat trip somewhere. I learned some good songs on the seas. It's always the crew." He laughed, relishing in the memory.

"The king, and his men,
Stole the queen from her bed.
and bound her in her bones.
The Seas be ours, and by the powers,
where we will, we'll row.

Yo,ho
All hands,
Hoist the colors high~
heave, ho
Thieves and beggars,
never shall we die~"

His deep voice trailed off, and after a moment of silence, he huffed. "it always sounds better on the open ocean, with the waves."
(c) tikki

Offline Saturn.

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 10:15:37 AM »
Ssturn listened as Byriath started up a song, humming softly along with the tune. It was nice to hear the gentle giant sing, please to find that the other honestly enjoyed doing so. They found it relaxing, listening to the other sing, and it confused them and honestly they shoved whatever feeling was glittering around in the chest far away. Now wasn’t the time to deal with crushes and it sure as hell wasn’t the place to deal with them. He had a group to run and pups to take care of, and so he continued to shove whatever the feelings was far away and hoped it wouldn’t return. “It’s still a lovely song regardless of not being sung on the seas.”
template made by tikki

Offline BYRIATH

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2021, 09:07:52 PM »
IT'S NOT EASY FACING UP-
He let out a sharp scoff at Saturn's words, hiding the smile in his face extremely well given who he was. "Yes, well, it also sounds good when there's multiple people singing it." He rumbled. But now, curiosity piqued his interest, and he turned to face Saturn. "How did you come to lead this group, if I may ask?"
(c) tikki

Offline Saturn.

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2021, 09:38:20 AM »
Saturn giggles softly at that, they supposed it would sound better with multiple people. Upon being asked about how they came to lead the group they drew silent for a moment as they debated on how to word things. “Well if we’re being honest it’s not the most spectacular tale,” they started off. “The leader before me ended up leaving the Fair, they said they were too scared and not qualified to run the group and so they came to me with the offer and I took it,” the wolf hummed.
template made by tikki

+-Recent Topics

I was never all that kind! -- Intruder by Melachi
Today at 12:50:44 AM

Are we too young for this? - Melachi by Ares T.
Today at 12:46:16 AM

KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE PELICANS - Character Bio and Storage by Ares T.
Today at 12:36:14 AM

I NEED YOU -- JOINING, OPEN -- TO DESTROY ME! by MISSING
January 19, 2022, 09:42:08 PM

who do you cry for ❆ open; revival by Ero`Seus
January 19, 2022, 09:26:25 PM

SAYING "HELLO" IN A TUNNEL / Introduction by HYENASTAR.
January 19, 2022, 03:06:10 AM

THEY WANNA SEE BLOOD // refugee by RUNNINGSPIRIT.
January 17, 2022, 08:23:22 AM

Round and around we go -- Relaxation by JAXON HALE.
January 17, 2022, 08:12:55 AM

SONG OF SILENCE // death by HAUNTINGDREAMS.
January 17, 2022, 08:07:32 AM

N[O]THING LEFT TO PROVE TO YOU || sick? by WITHEREDSTAR.
January 16, 2022, 02:00:19 AM