Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

+- User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Author Topic: Prospector Hallow I'M COMING UP ON INFRA-RED // joining  (Read 220 times)

Description: OPEN THREAD

Offline ATBASH CIPHER.

I'M COMING UP ON INFRA-RED // joining
« on: December 10, 2021, 03:19:47 PM »
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY ?❧❦
In this vast red desert, the last thing Atbash expected to see was some spikes set up around, almost acting as if it were guarding some place. Or hell - a gate. Are there others here...? Honestly, the she-cat wasn't quite sure. If there were animals around, there weren't very many signs, and this could have been a place where humans just used to reside before they went extinct. There was something on the wind, sure, but nothing that Atbash was able to determine well.

Well, it was useless to wait for nobody, wasn't it? I'll just... have to go around. Atbash thought to herself, frowning for a moment before shaking her fur, trying to get the small bits of sand out of it. Maybe it would be best if she traveled somewhere less... sandy. But that was ages ago; she'd have to have her way out of the desert another way.❧❦
EVERYTHING'S JUST COME TOGETHER AT LAST !
bio ♛ female ♛ loner, no group ♛ tags

Offline Magnolia Mirriam

Re: I'M COMING UP ON INFRA-RED // joining
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 08:56:43 PM »
☀THE DEVIL HAS COME TO CARRY ME HOME,☀ Indeed, there were people living in the town behind the spiked defenses. The Sheriff hummed slowly, padding toward the gate. Suddenly, she halted, the veil that covered her eyes obscuring the form slightly. It did look like a stranger, but she couldn't completely tell what they were. "You look like a fine fellow. Howdy!" She called out, padding toward Atbash quickly. "Oh- yer a lady..! Dern hat obscurin' my vision..! Hah!" She grinned, trying to hide her ebarassment once she got close enough.

So, little lady, what's yer name?" She tilted her head, tail swaying gently.   ☀LAY ME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RIVER!☀

Offline ATBASH CIPHER.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 02:37:02 PM »
The sound of someone approaching her made Atbash's ears twitch a bit, turning around to look at Magnolia as the other she-cat spoke. Atbash let out a small laugh at Magnolia correcting herself, but didn't seem offended by the initial comment. No reason to be, really; Magnolia meant well, did she not? "Atbash Cipher." The savannah finally replied, a small smile on her face. "Do you live around here?" She asked, tilting her head slightly and gesturing back towards the (seemingly) abandoned town.❧❦

Offline Magnolia Mirriam

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 09:41:44 PM »
☀THE DEVIL HAS COME TO CARRY ME HOME,☀ Atbash's laugh made her grin slightly. And as she listened to the she-demon, the grin grew wider. "A nice name, fittin' fer a nice lady. I live here, yes." And she puffed out her chest, "I'm the sheriff of Prospector Hallow. It's jus' beyond this wall of spikes." Her tail waved, pointing to the gate and the spikes on either side of it. "Sheriff Magnolia Mirriam, pleasure to meetcha." ☀LAY ME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RIVER!☀

Offline ATBASH CIPHER.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 01:14:49 AM »
Prospector Hallow. A promising-sounding name, one that seemed a little bit on the down-low. Maybe Caesar won't find me here. She knew her brother had a group somewhere in the Isle, but she had no idea where or what his group was called. Quite frankly, she didn't want to. "Magnolia Mirriam, it's a pleasure." Atbash chirped, dipping her head slightly when the other feline mentioned being the Sheriff of the Town. Clearly, she was either the leader or at least in some sort of high position here. "Would it be alright if I stayed here? If you're accepting new people into the Town, that is. If not, I can leave in a few days if need be."

Atbash was... tired, honestly. She wanted to rest at least for the night, but she could also sort of understand why one would be hesitant in accepting a complete stranger.❧❦

+-Recent Topics

I was never all that kind! -- Intruder by Melachi
Today at 12:50:44 AM

Are we too young for this? - Melachi by Ares T.
Today at 12:46:16 AM

KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE PELICANS - Character Bio and Storage by Ares T.
Today at 12:36:14 AM

I NEED YOU -- JOINING, OPEN -- TO DESTROY ME! by MISSING
January 19, 2022, 09:42:08 PM

who do you cry for ❆ open; revival by Ero`Seus
January 19, 2022, 09:26:25 PM

SAYING "HELLO" IN A TUNNEL / Introduction by HYENASTAR.
January 19, 2022, 03:06:10 AM

THEY WANNA SEE BLOOD // refugee by RUNNINGSPIRIT.
January 17, 2022, 08:23:22 AM

Round and around we go -- Relaxation by JAXON HALE.
January 17, 2022, 08:12:55 AM

SONG OF SILENCE // death by HAUNTINGDREAMS.
January 17, 2022, 08:07:32 AM

N[O]THING LEFT TO PROVE TO YOU || sick? by WITHEREDSTAR.
January 16, 2022, 02:00:19 AM