Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

+- User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Author Topic: ONESHOT A MELODY FOR HEAVY EYES // fire elementals  (Read 110 times)

Description:

Offline CAESAR CIPHER.

A MELODY FOR HEAVY EYES // fire elementals
« on: December 17, 2021, 06:36:13 PM »
REST YOUR HEAD, HERE'S A LULLABYE !❧❦
TRIGGER WARNING - the third paragraph contains small amounts of gore at the end!
//This is just for logging purposes, but feel free to respond if you want to

Many people didn't realize that Caesar had siblings. Honestly, the demon kept that information secret for a reason (mostly due to the fact he didn't want his own people betraying him and teaming up with his littermates). But that didn't mean Caesar didn't look out for them during his patrols of the area. There was an unlikely chance they would show up, especially since Caesar was sure that everyone around here knew he lead The Macabre. The only sibling who would show up was likely Vigenere and that made Caesar uneasy; the Imperator knew his brother could beat him in a physical fight. Hell, Vigenere could kill his physical form if he wanted to, and given their past... Caesar wasn't willing to risk it.

The scent Caesar encountered didn't reek of either of his siblings but as the demon found himself getting closer to what appeared to be another savannah cat. They were far too away right now for Caesar to really tell the difference between the facial structures and fur coat between this stranger and his brother, but the thought of Vigenere even being around his land made Caesar angry. He had the upper hand here, being far away from the other savannah. Maybe it was time to get rid of the threat of his brother once and for all. Caesar's claws dug into the sand as he watched the stranger, gritting his teeth as thoughts ran through his mind. What ifs, mostly; what if Vigenere was here to take over, or make it so where Caesar was weak enough for others to take over. Caesar couldn't stay dead forever, and both demons knew this, but that didn't mean someone couldn't injure or kill him long enough for someone else to take over.

I'm not letting him take my kingdom away from me. Caesar growled to himself, tail lashing. Fueled by his anger, small fires started to dance at his paws, and although shock and excitement fueled the demon for a brief moment, he decided to relish in this (refound) power. With a grin, the savannah bolted at the other feline, using the momentum to fuel his flames as it lapped up his body - completely covering him. Caesar leapt at the savannah, completely ignoring the fact that this was, unfortunately, just an innocent person and not his brother. They screamed and yelled in pain as Caesar held them down, burning their fur in the process. His claws sank into their body, listening to their begs of mercy, before he finally decided to give it to them - by leaning down and gripping their throat in his mouth and ripping it open.

He finally had his fire elementals back.

lost muse halfway through oops❧❦
A MELODY FOR HEAVY EYES !
bio ♛ male ♛ imperator [leader] of the macabre ♛ tags

+-Recent Topics

I was never all that kind! -- Intruder by Melachi
Today at 12:50:44 AM

Are we too young for this? - Melachi by Ares T.
Today at 12:46:16 AM

KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE PELICANS - Character Bio and Storage by Ares T.
Today at 12:36:14 AM

I NEED YOU -- JOINING, OPEN -- TO DESTROY ME! by MISSING
January 19, 2022, 09:42:08 PM

who do you cry for ❆ open; revival by Ero`Seus
January 19, 2022, 09:26:25 PM

SAYING "HELLO" IN A TUNNEL / Introduction by HYENASTAR.
January 19, 2022, 03:06:10 AM

THEY WANNA SEE BLOOD // refugee by RUNNINGSPIRIT.
January 17, 2022, 08:23:22 AM

Round and around we go -- Relaxation by JAXON HALE.
January 17, 2022, 08:12:55 AM

SONG OF SILENCE // death by HAUNTINGDREAMS.
January 17, 2022, 08:07:32 AM

N[O]THING LEFT TO PROVE TO YOU || sick? by WITHEREDSTAR.
January 16, 2022, 02:00:19 AM